Last Activity:01-05-2010 6:54 PM
Posted in thread: Crust on water heater pipes? on 01-05-2010 at 11:51 PM
Thanks guys. I'm guessing its the connections. I'll check the connection on the water heater.
The build-up is a white/yellowish powder.I'm wondering why its not happening on the other water
Posted in thread: Crust on water heater pipes? on 01-05-2010 at 11:06 PM
My parents have a dual (gas) water heater system and there is some kind of build up on the
inlet and outlet pipe on one of them (main one used I guess). The build up is around the spot
where the pipes...
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Add tub in walk-in closet next to shower
- Add tub in walkin closet next to shower
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- How to connect Valve to Transfer Switch When 9/16" off!
- What did you do today?
- Moving hot water cylinder to loft?
- Well system help
- I need my water heater to DIE
- anode rod