Last Activity:11-13-2012 3:28 PM
Posted in thread: Whole House Purifier - Low Pressure on 08-15-2012 at 01:12 PM
I occasionally use a 9 X 48" softener tank with a 50# bag of silica sand and a manual backwash
that we put together here. This makes a great sand filter and catches everything that isn't
dissolved in ...
Posted in thread: Whole House Purifier - Low Pressure on 08-14-2012 at 12:32 PM
Progression of components below:well pump--------42 gallon tall galvanized tank (from pump
discharge, plumb into side port of tank, plumb a drain on very bottom, plug the center port and
take hex fitt...
Posted in thread: Whole House Purifier - Low Pressure on 08-13-2012 at 11:31 AM
Pressure switch should be protected. We are not talking about a filter. a filter would be a bad
thing to put between pump and tank. A filter becomes a "pressure gradient" and a potential dead
Posted in thread: Whole House Purifier - Low Pressure on 08-12-2012 at 09:43 PM
As a professional well man, I would also identify the "sand" you describe. If it is truly
producing silica sand, then you need a professional well man to re-develop the well or use a
sediment trap. Th...
Posted in thread: Just installed ...custom built Whole House Reverse Osmosis...totally custom on 08-12-2012 at 02:35 AM
- What did you do today?
- Well with too much pressure?
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- Add tub in walk-in closet next to shower
- Add tub in walkin closet next to shower
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- How to connect Valve to Transfer Switch When 9/16" off!
- Moving hot water cylinder to loft?
- Well system help
- I need my water heater to DIE