- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-10-2010 8:51 AM
Posted in thread: basement bath on 01-09-2010 at 02:09 AM
Effluent pumps work fine. I have install several of them just make sure you install gate valves
on both sides for any future repairs and also run a vent.
Posted in thread: Flushing the water heater. on 01-09-2010 at 01:27 AM
What I tell customers is get a washing machine hose or a longer hose if needed hook it up to
the drain cock on the heater and run it to the floor drain in the mechanical room. When you
change out the ...
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What did you do today?
- Well with too much pressure?
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- Add tub in walk-in closet next to shower
- Add tub in walkin closet next to shower
- How to connect Valve to Transfer Switch When 9/16" off!
- Moving hot water cylinder to loft?
- Well system help
- I need my water heater to DIE