- Posts 4
Last Activity:03-27-2013 9:50 PM
Likes Given: 3
2 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Roots in sewer pipe to main, Hydro-jet?? on 02-25-2013 at 09:19 PM
Here is a video of a pipe that i recently scrubbed. This is a 4 to 6 transition dropping into
Posted in thread: Roots in sewer pipe to main, Hydro-jet?? on 02-16-2013 at 04:15 PM
Ooo,ooo...this is a good one. Let me in on it!There are varying opinions here. Mine is this.Any
root intrusion requires repair or replacement. Cabling removes a portion, especially along the
Posted in thread: Roots in sewer pipe to main, Hydro-jet?? on 02-16-2013 at 01:48 PM
Agreed completely. Jetting sewers doesn't make sense. it'll puff the roots right up.I guess I'm
new to the forum and don't want to ruffle too many feathers, but how many of the plumbers on
this forum ...
Posted in thread: Roots in sewer pipe to main, Hydro-jet?? on 02-11-2013 at 03:25 PM
Jetting is probably the longest lasting "short" term solution. We use both cable machines and
jetters to clean sewers. The cable machine usually only gets around 60% of the roots out of the
line due t...
- pressure tank issues
- Comment about the user above
- Broke a few Toes
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What did you do today?
- Shower drain flange in concrete slab
- Coughing, spitting...air in pipes
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- Septic Drainfield Question
- What's the weather like where you are?