pipes

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Unable to remove pipes

Hi there, can anyone help? I am trying to install a mixer tap but I’m unable to remove the connecting pipes which are attached to the copper cold and hot copper pipes. They have a hard white plastic connector attached to them. I’ve managed to disconnect them from my normal taps. Please see the...
  2. K

Water inlet to house for water softener

Hi folks, Wondering if you can help me. I am currently trying to install a water softener. I see two pipes coming from the wall I wondering if anyone can tell me which is the inlet coming into the house or maybe propose a method on how I figure this out. So far the two faucet things do shut...
  3. Sinead

Bathroom Sink Underneath pipes

Not sure where to put this but nead assistance with bathroom sink underneath. I took the pipes apart and cleaned it out as it needed it. Water was not going down. Now I thought I had put the pipes back together correctly, elbow and all. Unfortunately, it is now leaking underneath from the plug...
  4. BevP

drain field and force main questions

Hi, my name is Bev, and I just joined this forum since you seem like a group who could help with these questions. So thanks in advance! A drip irrigation system was just installed on my property, and there are a few issues with it, such as all the trees on the drain field being uprooted rather...
  5. P

Inaccessible pipe: clipping vs support

Hi, I managed to push two 15mm pex pipes through the underfloor space of a second floor. They go (on a straight run between two parallel joists) from a hole in the floorboard (18mm thick) under an existing radiator to another hole in the contiguous room's floorboard, ready to attach a new...
  6. S

Pipe Patch Kits

Hi, I was wondering whether any plumber's use or like using pipe repair kits that come with an epoxy and silicone wrap for repairing leaky pipes? Is this more of a DIY product or does it actually get used by professionals? Do you tend to repair pipes or patch them up when they're corroded etc...
  7. S

Utility Sink Faucet Replacement - Pipe Issues

I need to change out the faucet setup on our Utility Sink in the laundry room. Its a Porcelain Sink that sits up against the wall. The problem is that the hot and cold water pipes run directly across the wall in the room and up to the current faucet setup on the back of the sink. Since the...
  8. E

Planning a project involving 30 pumps; need help with sizing and placement

I am planning a project that will involve up to 30 pumps working together to move 1,375 gallons of Spirulina culture in a little over 15 minutes. The reason for using so many is that it just happens to be the cheapest option available that is appropriately sized for my area and is self-priming...
  9. P

Crooked Valve - What's Going On Here??

Hello all, in need of help! So I buy this classic single lever delta trim kit and try to install it, but after installing it (I did it without swapping out the old cartridge at first), notice that the handle is not like its supposed to be on the box..on the box it's supposed to be at a 90...
  10. qiang tan

Which is the best Steel Pipe Manufacturers?

Hey there, I have experienced about the steel pipes businesses so that's why i decided to start my own business of steel pipe suppliers but i want a best steel pipe manufacturers who supplies me all the good quality pipes products in best rates i saw lot of Manufacturers and suppliers online but...
Back