low flow

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Help!! Rheem tankless water heater not producing hot water

Hello, We have a Rheem tankless water RTGH-95DVLN-2 that was installed about 7 months back. Since start of winter we have not been getting water to stay hot for more than a minute or so. It is more noticeable in the shower. When the faucet is turned on we would get hot water for a minute or two...
  2. P

Low Flow in Delta RP46074

A plumber just replaced the cartridge on a 15 year old Delta Multi-Choice 13/14 because the rental was just vacated and the tub and shower flows were lower than any other fixture in the house. Tub spout and Shower pipe flows were at 1.5 gpm and 0.75 gpm respectively. I tested it again with the...
  3. B

Low shower flow -Delta 1400

I would appreciate any ideas from the forum. We recently purchased an older home and the house has excellent water pressure, however the shower is a trickle. It has a Delta 1400 fixture. I replaced the cartridge, but that did not help. The original cartridge and the valve body both looked very...
  4. R

Pressure problems

Hello this is my first post on this forum! Hopefully I'm putting it in the right place. Ok here goes. I live in a mobile home so I don't have extra floors. So I removed and installed a new water heater(40g to 60g) and a water softener(42k bead). When I installed I plumbed 1/2" piping for the...
Back