tank

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. zenzic

water level electrode?

I have a low output well with an above ground tank to use as a buffer so I don't run out of water when my demand is higher than the well can meet. This tank has these electrodes (or whatever they're called) at two heights to tell the pump when to cut on and off. As you can see from the...
  2. James90

Rheem 40 Gallon Tank Leaking from Pressure Valve Threads

I have a brand new 40 gallon Rheem hot water tank that was installed a few days ago. At first no problems no leaks anything, and I wake up this morning to water in the floor. I get to looking for the problem and it seems to be leaking from the threads l, seeping up from around the pressure...
  3. SquiddyKat

New Toilet Continuously Runs; Doesn't Fill

My dad bought a Dolphin Seattle dual-flush toilet, it will continuously run, like something is sticking. Also, when I put the tank cover on, it flushes the toilet. I don't remember that happening with the toilet at my previous house. Is this normal?
  4. P

Leaking, bulging tank- can’t afford replacement

I have a 26 year old tank in my garage that supplies my house. I noticed two days ago that it had been leaking for an unknown amount of time (could be two days, could be four months). Finally got a chance to look closer today and it looks like the seam of the cylinder is bulging and rusted...
  5. webmonk

Solution To Leak In 4" Threaded Connection

I have a fiberglass tank that has a 4" threaded plastic opening on the bottom (Pic #1). There is a corresponding adapter fitting that screws in and has a rubber gasket (Pic #2). The tank holds about 150 gallons of water. One day it sprung a leak when the rubber gasket bulged out (Pic #3). I...
Back