water tank

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

I added a hot water recirculating pump to an existing dedicated hot water return line. Does the setup look acceptable?

I added 5 feet of 1/2 in. Type L copper pipe. I connected it to the existing hot water return line which has gate and check valves. The second picture shows the connection of the new pipe to existing gate valve with a SharkBite elbow. That run is 6 inches. The third picture shows the hot water...
  2. T

Use same Pump for water booster and tank filling

I have a water tank to fill which have a float valve, and I want to install a water booster pump that boosts the water coming out of that tank. Usually, you install a pump on the inlet of the tank to fill it, and you install another pump on the tank outlet to boost water towards the faucets...
  3. T

What type of Washers to Use Between Toilet and Water Tank

Hi, Basement toilet was leaking between the toilet tank and toilet. I replaced the rubber washers on the two bolts between the toilet and porcelain water tank on the back of the toilet. Not sure sure how tight to make the connection between the tank/toilet. Snugged the connection then...
Back