rough-in

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tm2428

Toilet Rough In ~11”

I wanted to change out a toilet in my house, but when I measured the rough in, it’s ~ 11.5”. Any advice on what type of toilet to purchase? I’m a novice so don’t want to screw this up!
  2. R

Foundation trifecta! Plumbing nightmare

Help! We are very experienced DIYers creating a master en-suite but have hit a “boulder in the road” on the rough in plumbing. The room we are doing this in has a crawl space and no existing plumbing. the adjacent room has a concrete slab and adjacent to that room is an original basement with...
  3. D

Novice plumber - Basement finish with bathroom

Good day everyone- What a forum. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and I am ready to learn. Glad to be here. I am working on finishing my basement. Im onto the bathroom plumbing. The builder looks to have somewhat roughed in for a bathroom. Ive attached some pictures. Im unsure what...
  4. M

Basement Bathroom sink rough in, where to tie in the sink?

Hi all, Not new to reading the forum, but new to posting. We are finishing our basement, and are now onto the bathroom plumbing. The shower drain and toilet drain have been roughed in underneath our foundation, but the sink is not, leaving us to best decide where to tie the sink drain in. Below...
  5. B

copper pipe tension between thermostatic and diverter

I'm renovating my bath and our plumber placed everything in line for the rough ins securing both the thermostatic and diverter valves six inches apart to 2x4s. Now the thermostatic is out too far into the bath and needs to be pushed back a half inch. Will this cause too much tension in the pipe...
Back