leaks

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rob weaver

Kitchen Sink PVC line help.

Water is coming up at the top of the connection for a while now. What is needed to fix this? Water is where the brown crud is on top.
  2. C

What Has Caused This Water Leak?

Hello everyone recently a friend over my house has taken a shower in the upstairs shower the last few days. Right below the shower this was found the shower is right above this with water also dripping down a little at that vent. infrared showed that entire ceiling had water all over it...
  3. A

Why is my shower head leaking?

I have installed 2 brand new shower heads on the same shower and both leaked, which leads me to believe something else is going on. It leaks out of the the shower head holes, not any connections. Any suggestions on what might be the problem? I just recently installed a new Delta 1400...
  4. K

Commercial Sink Keeps Leaking

I am not a plumber but I volunteered to replace a single basin wash tub with a 3-basin commercial sink in an old grocery store turned non-profit soup kitchen. I used standard residential plumbing fittings and it worked fine but not for long. About every 3 months the pipes have loosened to the...
  5. C

Bathroom Drip-Potential Leak Question

I’ve been hearing an odd dripping sound in our master bathroom for the last month or so. It’s an inconsistent drip, sometimes I hear it and sometimes I don’t. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason as to how often or when it occurs but I do hear it at least intermittently on most days...
  6. L

Water pools at floor and wall joint in Bathroom

I have noticed water pooling at the wall and floor joint just outside my bathroom shower. I checked carefully to make sure it just did not splash out and on to the floor but that was not the case. It is enough water to seep under the wall and pool up in the room on the other side of the wall...
Back