install

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Shower Pan to Waste Pipe dilemna

I have a Manufactured Home. Yanked out a rotten broken old tub and am replacing with a Lyons Shower Pan and Wall Wrap. The pan requires a 3" Drain, and my homes waste pipe is 2" ABS. Heres my Issue, i can't access the pipes from under the house, or from the sides, its a Back Center Drain and I'm...
  2. BGPhil

Water Heater on a Grade - Level?

Water heater setup is a little odd. Location is in a cabinet built into the outside of the condo. As you exit out the back door of the garage, there's another door right next to it. Inside is tiny room - plenty deep and wide and high enough for a larger water heater than currently installed (50...
  3. R

Pressurized Fitting Tool

I had a dishwasher installer come in with my new dishwasher and he said he couldn't install my new dishwasher because it needs a pressurized fitting on the line and he doesn't have the tool to do that. So I need to get that done before he can start the install. Can any one tell me what the tool...
Back