spout

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Removing old bathtub spout

Hello All, I'm hoping to remove the old bathtub spout and diverter and install a new Danco spout. There is a ton of buildup on the old one (see photo), which isn't able to do a good job diverting water to the shower head any more. With so much buildup, I can't seem to find the set screw to...
  2. tage59

What tub spout will fit??

Can someone please tell me what type of tub spout will fit this? Current model is a Masco 32192. The entire internet confuses me on what this is. Thought slip fit, but I need a spout that has this insert and all photos of new ones look hollow. I also want a Delta, has to have diverter and be...
  3. J

Moen Tub Spout Installation with cracks between Ring and Spout

I just installed a new Moen Tub Spout 179101. When installing it, you see a white portion with caulking. Everytime I press down on the spout lightly, I can see the spout separate, and see hole edges between the ring and spout (see green box). Is this the way, Moen Tub spout is supposed to be...
  4. D

hole in tub fill copper pipe

Hi, I have discovered the 1/2" copper pipe that comes from the wall to fill my tub has a hole caused by the set screw + excessive yanking on the shower diverter. Water was leaking back into the wall. The hole into the wall didn't have any caulking or other sealant - I plan to seal it up. What...
Back