flush valve

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Glacier Bay Dual Flush Valve

Hi all. I changed the flush valve on my Glacier Bay dual flush toilet today. That stopped the running. I was pretty proud of myself... Until I went to screw the flush valve back in. I twisted the valve clockwise until it clicked into place like I'm supposed to. Everything "seems" to be flushing...
  2. U

Variation on the leaking cistern question

Cannot find the answer to this precise situation so any advice would be very much appreciated, possibly more UK relevant as I'm not familiar with other countries specifics: Our toilet cistern is fitted with separate fill and flush valves (both Fluidmaster now). There is no physical connection...
  3. P

American Standard 4392 Toilet Leak

Hi --- I noticed this morning that my American Standard 4392 toilet (Colony?) was double-flushing. It's had that problem before, and I replaced and adjusted the flapper valve to make the problem go away. Not sure why it returned, but in the process of readjusting the chain, a leak developed...
  4. A

Toilet water keeps running

I woke up to the sound of the toilet water running, in inspecting it it looked like the flush valve was letting water through. After adjusting it the water is still filling up and overflowing, even when I manually lift the flush valve all the way to the top the water keeps pouring. Trying to...
  5. M

Flush valve for Villeroy & Boch Carolla toilet

Previous owners left me with a Villeroy & Boch Carolla toilet. Just yesterday it started running non-stop. I believe the issue is with the flush valve but I can't seem to get it working. Any ideas where this part is available? I am in the US. Also is there anything special about this toilet...
  6. kharrisma

Strange sort of flush-valve retaining system?

Hi Forum Folke, My old flush valve needs replacement (leaking water constantly). I changed the flapper (OEM part), but it still leaks, just not as badly as before, so I'm assuming the valve seat is no good either, necessitating complete valve replacement. The existing valve ( Certain Seal 400...
Back