Hello All!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corpsman_Up

Reaction score
Hello everyone, how's everyone doing?

My name is Jay and wanted to give a little introduction to myself so we are not complete strangers.

I never been on a plumbing forum before but I'm hoping to get a lot of knowledge through each and everyone of you all. I'm sure everyone of yall bring great value to the table.

I was also curious about a subject matter. Where would I go and post up a new product that me and a friend of mine created? I had very awesome feedback in Dallas and made sales in Texas.

Any pointers would be great or even any information getting widely known be awesome. I'll make a post about it all in the right section of this forum! I appreciate everyone of yall. Thanks and hello.

So, basically you would like to come to this forum so you could pitch your product only? To be honest with ya, maybe buying an infomercial would be a better buy.

No not really.

Turned to the forums to get any sort of info and professional opinions. The internet is a great source, so why not here.

Unless it isn't welcomed?

Last edited:
Back