Need help Identifying shower faucet brand!!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penhoyt10

Reaction score
My plumber told me I need to figure out what the brand is in order to fix my shower. It only gets cold water and I really want to avoid a remodel. Here are some photos, any help would be appreciated.... I thought it was a Rohl but they said it wasn't. Also, I can tell it is a higher end product. It was installed around 2003-2004

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image6.JPG

If I was your plumber,
I would have taken it apart so I could see what the valve looked like inside.
You can have a single valve with 20 different trim kits for it.
Maybe you should look for another plumber.

If your "plumber" asked you that question, he is not a plumber. A plumber would have dismantled the faucet to remove the internal cartridge. Knowing the brand name will tell you nothing about how to repair the faucet. You need to remove the cartridge and bring it to your local plumbing supply store to match it up by sight. And then hire a real plumber next time you need one.

If your "plumber" asked you that question, he is not a plumber. A plumber would have dismantled the faucet to remove the internal cartridge. Knowing the brand name will tell you nothing about how to repair the faucet. You need to remove the cartridge and bring it to your local plumbing supply store to match it up by sight. And then hire a real plumber next time you need one.

I agree, I would have taken it apart, told you i was taking it to the supply house to find a part.
be back in an hour or so.

but, you would be charged the time, sorry, bidness is bidness

Reactions: SHR
Back