Outside drain pipe??

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyjp1

Reaction score
Evening all. We've a persimmon home new build, were in an end terraced house so each side of our block has the drain pipes leading down our house to collect the rain water and what I presumed, into some form of storm drain? At the rear of the house, this appears to be the case... After the heavy rain over the last few days I've noticed water building up at the front of the house around the bottom of the drain pipe area. I've put my finger as far as itll go and I've managed to feel the end of the drain pipe, the water is basically going into the soil! No drain whatsoever. Should I be concerned? The water can't be any good if it's building up under the house?? I've attached photos if anyone could advise?
Cheers! View attachment ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1472160036.495403.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1472160046.712189.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1472160056.700359.jpg

attachment.php

Whoever ran the pipe needs a new plumb bob... :cool:

Latest posts

Back