Need Help with this toilet brand "IMBERi"?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aikidoken

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this brand of toilet bowl? We have two in the house that need new fill valves and I can't find the brand anywhere...even Google has no answer....It is a one piece dual flush toilet. thanks in advance

Ken

1239400_10209272494315892_8866086299848209955_n.jpg

I noticed your IP address returns back to Winnipeg, Canada. Hopefully, some of our Canadian plumbers will be checking in soon to help you with your question.

I have never seen that exact toilet before, but I think I have seen that fill valve before, on other brands.

I believe I could get a Fluidmaster 400 to work in there.

Reactions: SHR
I've never heard of it...there's likely good reason for it though. It looks like something that Rona would carry

Thanks for all the tips! I managed to fit a Fluidmaster in both toilets and are now working well...thanks again!

hi, I have also have the exact same imberi toilet. I replaced the fill value with a Fluidmaster, but it fills much slower now...but that's fine. the main issue I have now is that it doesn't want to flush well any more, but can't find ANY info (even on google) for replacement parts (or any new toilets for that matter!). Any help appreciated!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back