kitchen drain clogged plus walmart cheap snake stuck in pipe

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garye777

Reaction score
So I went to Wal-Mart and got a snake to try to get a clog out. It went down pretty good.then I wanted to remove but it is stuck .do I just try to pull it out? So far it seems really stuck. I am going to try to pull it out.if I cant get it out can I get a larger snake and try to retrieve the flimsy snake wire that is stuck.this is a kitchen sink that I am working on. Thanks Gary

I have had cable snakes turn backwards on themselves in the pipe and basically knot up. Keep spinning the snake backwards while gently pulling back and hopefully it breaks free. If you snap the cable, you will have to cut into the pipe where it's bound up and retrieve it manually. I wouldn't want to think about the disaster that would happen if you tried to snake a small cable with a bigger one, it just has bad news written all over it.

I love the safety harness. Since the hamsters will be exposed to methane gas you can pull them so safety if they pass out

Latest posts

Back