Need help from plumbers for venting issues

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dank24

Reaction score
Please delete when possible

Last edited:
Have your licensed plumber finish the job. It is up to them to pass the inspection...unless you provided flawed detailed plans that were followed to the letter. Even then, the plumber's reputation and license is on the line if the work they did does not pass inspection. Again, have them finish the job.

OP ran away. Did not have a professional PLUMBER do the work. Evidently the "professional" was a professional HACK.

I strongly support all competent DIYers who do their own work and will freely offer my advice. I condemn "professionals" who are not qualified to do the work they were hired to do. They are generally hired at cut rates by home owners looking for a deal. Home owners beware, you rarely get what you pay for with these con artists. Now in order to satisfy inspector and pass inspection, missing OP will have to pay a licensed plumber to re-do all the work they already paid for once. That is no "good deal".

Latest posts

Back