identify brand of sink faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aazman

Reaction score
Just moved into this house, and sink faucet handle in bathroom is broken. Turn the water on, and the handle comes right off in your hand.

It is a simple lever faucet handle, but I can't find a replacement part. I ordered one from Delta. It looked exactly the same, but didn't fit onto the cartridge. Delta representative said it wasn't their faucet. Suggested Moen. Moen says it's not their faucet. Home improvement store couldn't identify it from the handle.

The only marks I see are the UPC shield on the back of the faucet and what looks like a 7 or L inscribed in a tiny circle on the top and bottom of the cartridge.

I guess what makes this cartridge unique is the large square stem. The 'universal' handle I bought (wasn't the same lever style, but it was the only universal lever handle in brushed nickel the home improvement store had) seemed to be geared toward smaller and/or circular stems.

I don't really want to buy a whole new faucet when all I need is a new lever handle. Please help! :)

pupZ1An.jpg

G0pwrK0.jpg

J0gLZ7b.jpg

HLP57AZ.jpg

I have seen that cartridge or very similar used by several different brands, CFG and PricePfister come to mind.

But really, another crappy faucet is so cheap, I wouldn't put the effort into chasing down parts for this one, I would replace it.

A picture of the bottom would help, too, but that looks like an Aquasource/Glacier Bay type generic faucet cartridge like you would find at Lowes or Home Depot.

Reactions: SHR

Latest posts

Back