hose for portable washing machine

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commander

Reaction score
they use an adapter that replaces the aerator on the kitchen faucet and then the fill hose connects to the adaptor by snapping to it. well the land lord said
no more removing the aerator. so what I need is a hose that slips over the end of the faucet and not come off. but I don't know the name of the hose.
anybody know what I i'm talking about? and where I can get it?

I did find some indoor adaptors for the kitchen faucet, but it appears to adapt the kitchen sink to a water hose without removing the aerator. not sure of the rules for pasting links to websites, but on ebay just look for the claber indoor faucet adapter. i'm still looking to see if it will work on my faucet or not. looks like you need a certain amount of clearance.
or something like that.

this is not for the Kenmore. the problem there is the electronic control board. the hose i'm wanting is something to fit one of those new portable washing machines. you can get them through Walmart, amazon, and even sears. but they must be ordered.

you can see videos of them on youtube, but I think they are mostly trash. watch how they move the clothes very little without an agitator, compared to the machines that have an agitator. man I wish I had my old hoovermatic (also on youtube) from 1980. but if you watch how the machines are hooked to the kitchen faucet, using a special aerator, but the landlord will not let the aerator he has on his to be removed, except by him. so I need a hose, or hose adapter (claber) in case I need to replace this washer I have.

it's not him, this part of this apartment complex is HUD funded low income housing for the
seniors and disabled. (i'm on disability) and it was HUD who put these in the kitchen and bathroom sinks, a new shower head, and even a new toilet that has almost no water in the bottom of the bowl. HUD says it is to save water. so the landlord is being picky because of some government BS.

found it. it's a form of dog washer that fit over the kitchen sink for washing small dogs/cats
and bigger ones that fit over the bathtub faucet with a longer hose, for bigger dogs.

Latest posts

Back