Can't get kitchen faucet spray hose loose from supply line

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkruecke

Reaction score
I have a single handle Delta faucet. The model number is unknown, and I haven't found an identical spray hose ending on Delta's support site. The connection between the supply line and the hose looks like the image below. It doesn't unscrew. I try pulling it apart but that didn't work, either.
hose1.jpg

Not a good picture of the connector. They used to screw together, but then they started using a quick connect. you just push them together and slip on a clip to hold them. they change the designs of the clip. try taking a picture of the faucet. look on delta home page. you can view installation instruction for the faucets they have. I look at a few this one looks similar but not sure.

delta clip.JPG

was looking at wrong type. Yours is not a pull out spout. you have a hose on the side with a traditional spout. Try this

delta nxx.jpg

Reactions: SHR
Thanks for yoru reply. What I have actually looks more like the first picture, but I think the person who originally installed it did it incorrectly.

Back