Identifying faucets on bathroom sinks

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scandi

Reaction score
I have two sinks that are alike, but there is no identification on the faucets, and one is leaking/dripping badly from both the hot and cold faucets. I need to fix it, but don't know the brands. Any tips? I tried to find info on identification on the web, but couldn't find any help. The house is new to me, so I don't know how old the faucets are, but they seem to be pricey as opposed to cheap, but with no identifying marks on the outside or the inner workings. thanks.

Can not offer ANY advice without a picture. You have basically asked us how to change the starter on a car without giving us any info on make, model or image. Post a pic if you want help.

I have installed that exact set before but the brand illudes me. I want to say they were American Standard, but I'm not 100% sure.

So, do I replace the whole inner cylinder? Or do I take apart the innerds and replace a washer or disc? I don't know what to do. How much might the inner part be to replace?

Reactions: SHR
Thank you Mr_David for your assistance. This is very helpful. Appreciate your taking the time to be helpful.

Latest posts

Back