Old Delta Roman Tub Faucet Replacement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmn

Reaction score
I have this 80's old Delta Roman Tub faucet that I need to replace with a new chrome version. However, I am not able to find the correct replacement. There is no model number stamped. Also, I do not want to break the bathtub tiles to replace the entire system. What model do I need to buy to replace this? Where can I find it? Any help or pointer would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
MN

4.jpg

There may be more screws which will need to be unscrewed from the bottom of the tub. So, accessing these screws will most likely require to break the tiled enclosure?

5.jpg

NO!! the trim is designed to be put on a installed tub

that allen headed screw i arrowed...loosen it..pull up ..it is a set screw.

the valve is installed on the tub by the plumber when the tub is set during construction..

then,,,after the house is finished, the trim is put on the tub...that spout is set onto a pipe with an oring..and secured with that set screw

the handels....pop the id button, unscrew the screw...pull the handle...under handle..the "purdy" esction ring.screws onto the valve body

unscrew it...you may need a strap wrench to avoid scratching it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=XPR_bOG5Lng

Last edited:
Back