Hi Awesome People

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efreezee

ErickCar
Reaction score
I've always been generally interested in plumbing and two of my best friends have plumbing companies. Want to be involved in general plumbing conversations and learn more so I can impress my buddies.

Shouldn't my interaction in the forums be the judge?

Those of us who have the job of moderating the forum see many, many attempts to spam, advertise for free, and generally clog the forum with debris that makes the forum worthless to it's intended users. We try to keep an open mind, and give the benefit of the doubt when we are unsure as to whether a new user is intent only on trying to advertise, or really wants to contribute.

So yes, your input and interaction on the forum will be the judge, but your signature line having multiple links on your first post was definitely enough to garner a second look from a moderator who sees so many spammers on a daily basis.

I personally hope that you stick around and become a trusted and valued member of our community.

Welcome to the forum. Just to explain, we see spammers here quite often, and I despise them as I am sure you do as well. You have proven me wrong and I apologize to you!

I heard rumor on another sight that you are an electrician from Indonesia. Is that correct?

just google Efreezee and you will see exactly who I am. Electrician from Indonesia? lol where do you people get this stuff haa

On the other site you said you were an electrician in New York? Which one is it?

Welcome to the board efreezee...

Newbie here..Mason Holm.. I've considerable experience in plumbing and sewer cleaning services. Love to play basketball..reader..gadget geek..

Latest posts

Back