Happy Thanksgiving!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I hope everyone, from the selfless experts, to the one time posters, has a safe, Happy Thanksgiving!

Is9OPwt.gif

I wish every one of ya'll and Good Thanksgiving. hoping you get to spend it with all your loved ones.
and that if any of them that can not be with their family, that the Lord watch's over them so they are safe.

As you Bow your heads before your meal, Think of how blessed we, Americans are . it is not because we are special
It is because we have fought to be free, Our loved ones have sacrificed to give us the many Freedoms we are Thankful for.
So, For this day, Be thankful of the Brave men and women that have given so much of themselves,
so that we may sit in our homes in peace. and have the opportunity to be thankful for the abundance the Lord has bestowed on us. Thankful for the Guidance of the Lord in our/your everyday lives.
Thankful for the Love He has for you and your family.

THEN..TEAR THAT BIRD UP!!!! AND pass the DRESSING!!!!

youse guys in Canada and Nova Scotia
you are MOST assuredly included in our celebration, If you can make it
An invitation to sit at my table and ravage a 18 lb bird with us.Is extended
We/I do not recognize borders among friends.

Chris, A special thank , for the wee one that has come into this world. safe and healthy

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ditto.
Not much on words this morning But y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Latest posts

Back