W/C Technology Corp PF2 Energizer

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIMMIEM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a PF2 Energizer Model 150-403 which won't flush. I found parts at an On-Line site. I called the manufacturer and this item is no longer made. Is there a replacement product(s) available or should I try and fix this one? It was in the house when I purchased it and can only assume that it was necessary to have it.

I just did a Google search and came up with the following:

PF/2 Manual - by Guillens.com
guillens.com/pf2/PF2%20Manual.pdf
Original PF/2 replacement parts by .... PF/2 ---:;:;. bV Geberit. Replacement Parts Directory. RK150 Rebuild Kit (Model 150) ... PF/2 Energizer (Model 150-403).
PF/2 Parts by Guillens.com a Genuine Authorized Parts ...
guillens.com/pf2/default.htm
PF/2 Parts Genuine Authorized Distributor•Since 1973 ... Warning: PF/2 Energizer® Flush System do not retrofit the standard gravity ... PF/2 MODEL 150-403.
PF/2 Repair Parts | PF/2 Energizer Parts
www.flushmaterepairparts.com/pf2-energizer-parts
Model #: M-101526-F3EK. Our Part #: 129684. Fits porcelain manufacturer Eljer 141-7000 tanks ONLY; Replaces Eljer 150-403 PF/2 Powerflush System; For left ...
Factory Direct Plumbing Supply | Parts for PF/2* Energizer ...
www.fdsupply.com/category/pf2-parts/
PF/2* Energizer* Actuator Model (2 Pack) Fits 150-403* Tanks. $39.90/PACK ($19.95/Each). Eljer* Pressure Assited Tank Lever for PF/2* Energizer* Left Han.
PF/2* Energizer* Actuator Model (2 Pack) Fits 150-403* Tanks
www.fdsupply.com/item/pf2302/
Repairs PF/2* ENERGIZER* Model 150-403* Pressure Assist Vessels - Used by Eljer*, Crane*, and Zurn*. Replaces Part Number 302AG*. Best Price on the ...
PF/2 Energizer-actuater valve breaks | Terry Love Plumbing ...
terrylove.com › Forums › Toilet Forum discussions
Feb 19, 2008 - 20 posts - ‎16 authors
Someone emailed me wanting to know about parts for these today. ... I have a PF/2 Energizer, model 150-403 in an Eljer 141-700 (actually I ...
PF/2 Energizer Removal 4 posts Feb 10, 2009
PF/2 Energizer "whines" loudly when flushed 2 posts Dec 28, 2008
PF/2 repair parts for Eljer Aqua Saver 12 posts Mar 13, 2008
Pf/2 Eljier model 150-403 3 posts Feb 26, 2008
More results from terrylove.com
PF2 Energizer Replacement System - Sloan Flushmate ...
www.eflushmate.com/FP/category/PF2Master.html
Sloan Flushmate Genuine Parts Store. Offering Flushmate replacement parts, complete systems for all Flushmate models and change out kits for PF/2 Energizer ...
Plumbing Repair Parts: Toilet Repair, Commercial
https://www.homefixitparts.com/showparts.php?dept=Plumbing...
PF2-2 Pivot Clip for Energizer Model 150-403 by Geberit ... Part #P1-01-820 ... Sloan / Zurn Replacement Vacuum Breaker 1-1/2 Inch X 9 Inch A-500-AA

It give a pressurized assist to the flush, meaning a more powerful flush with less water. I have seen these type toilets deliver an acceptable flush with 1 gallon of water.

The documented explosion danger has brought me to the point that I won't work on them. Consider also that there are several toilets on the market that flush extremely well with 1 1/4 gallons.

If the center of the existing closet flange is 12" or thereaboughts from the back wall, a standard toilet should fit.

It give a pressurized assist to the flush, meaning a more powerful flush with less water. I have seen these type toilets deliver an acceptable flush with 1 gallon of water.

The documented explosion danger has brought me to the point that I won't work on them. Consider also that there are several toilets on the market that flush extremely well with 1 1/4 gallons.

If the center of the existing closet flange is 12" or thereaboughts from the back wall, a standard toilet should fit.
Thank You.

Flushmate pressurized WC are better suited for high volume use bathrooms like in a business. They can be very temperamental. Replace it with a standard gravity flush water closet.

Thank You.
The original manufacturer has a phone message that says to call TAPCO for parts. (After I posted my original question I went through the manufacturer's phone message tree and finally figured out the garbly message said TAPCO). TAPCO price is $44.00 plus shipping. I had also called Guillens which you listed in your response. Guillens price is $30.00 plus shipping. Both say their parts are genuine OEM. Don't mind saving the $ by ordering from Guillens......but am I missing something?

Old thread.. was searching for info and link to this thread popped up in my search results.
Somebodies doing a good job with tagging the threads. ;)

I just came across one of these today. :eek:
Told them they are better off just replacing it with a standard Toilet.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back