Aquasource\Danco Cart search

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironbird

Reaction score
Hi folks-

Can you anyone offer a supply source for the attached cartridge that came with my Aquasource shower faucet? As you can see someone snapped off the stem and now I'm having a heck of a time trying to locate a replacement. The only part# I can find on the thing is MS 20/10/2009 and my google search has been fruitless. I appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks.

-=Ironbird=-

Danco-Aquasource-cart-side-pic1.jpg

Danco-Aquasource-cart-top-pic-1.jpg

Danco-Aquasource-cart-bottom-pic-1.jpg

Hi Prime-

Thanks for the reply but that's not quite the right cartridge. Mine has more of a rectangular shape to the gasket area and the holding pins are farther apart than the Danco 10321 (attached).

Can anyone else recommend a source for my mystery cartridge?

-=Ironbird=-

Danco-10321-cart.jpg

Hello, well here's an update on my attempted repair for my shower handle. Since I only have a broken stub sticking out I attempted to use JB Weld's metal epoxy to secure the handle to the stub. It worked fine for about 3 days and then the epoxy gave way and the handle came off. Can anyone recommend a very strong metal epoxy that might be able to permanently attach the handle to the stub? Thanks for the help.

-=Ironbird=-

This is exactly why I always try to discourage my customers and friends from installing cheap box store tub and shower valves.

I know it is easy for a plumber to say this, but I really think your best bet is to have it replaced with a reputable brand, such as Moen or Delta.

This is exactly why I always try to discourage my customers and friends from installing cheap box store tub and shower valves.

I know it is easy for a plumber to say this, but I really think your best bet is to have it replaced with a reputable brand, such as Moen or Delta.

Story of my day.

After waiting 3 weeks for the customer to track down new cartridge and diverter stem for a cheap faucet, I installed it all today and could just not stop it from leaking. Just garbage. No warrenty either, he purchased the parts.

After it was all said and done his total bill was more then the price of a Moen faucet installed. The cheap junk just isn't worth it.

Oh and the faucet never got fixed...he's going out and buying a Moen

Back