Weather

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This afternoon..watching lake.. The work is most beautiful..

1394739749872.jpg

That is very beautiful. It was hot yesterday and cold the day before but today it is raining.
If it rains too much, my road will look like this (this is an older picture of the road one day)
416901_10150532884240168_1425168712_n.jpg

432063_10150532883200168_114718883_n.jpg

429784_10150532880580168_1477986385_n.jpg

Yikes. That does not sound fun. At least it wasn't over 90 though.

These streets seems those of Hart of dixie.. (the telefilm).. Can appear an alligator.. :) Phish, where are you from?

My sister goes out to Disney once a year. She has a timeshare. She took my mother there once or twice when her husband had to work.

I kept joking that one day I would go instead, but I can't walk for very long and I can't ride the rollercoasters because of my heart condition. I would be a boring person to bring along.

I live about 40 miles away, have never been, and I never will. I live 4 miles from a national forest, with many, many miles of hiking trails. Less people, prettier scenery, and a lot more stuff worth doing.

Very nice Phish.. The nature give the most wonderful emotions.. I agree.. 100%..

Maybe Phish.. But I'm a little distant from your state..if you have the time, post some photos.. Thank phish

I used to love hiking. There were some nice places to hike in Singapore-- the bukit timah nature reserve was nice.

There were a ton of places to hike in Guam. We used to hike all over. There was a neat little cave with water in it. We also hiked down to the remains of a wrecked plain from WW2. Then there was the cave where some US soldiers hid out for years. All sorts of war sites. In Saipan there were saki bottles all over and you could see the charred marks from flamethrowers. There was even a tree with some unexploded ordinance sticking out of the trunk. One time we found a skeleton with an unexploded grenade next to it. We think he was a Japanese soldier. He had pliers holding a button nearby.

Meanwhile, its a bit colder today but it hasn't rained yet. It rained a lot yesterday. I think it will rain soon today since I now have 6 cats on my bed. The cold/rain tends to make them want to sleep on my bed.

Latest posts

Back