A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a system produced by schlüter..there are a little differences from the other systems.. For first the size of pipe.. This is 16..other systems use 17..(dimensions expressed in cm) for second on this system we must put a particular cover, called "ditra".. After on ditra, we can make a linoleum or parquet or another..

Sent from italy

Good job! It looks cool!

Zanne:I know, but believe me, it's a laundry.. In this photos miss two washing machine.. :):)
Phis:this is a multi-layer system.. It made in Swiss.. It's name is "jrg sanipex MT".. this size in my photo is 16x2.25 (16 =1.6 cm) but they make from 16 to 63 or anymore.... All its fittings have a full pass.. Like copper fittings.. For me, is the best system..

This morning job.. Leak..
PE pipe size 25 (2.5 cm)
Sanitary water line from contour to house.. 50 cm underground..
Leak 1lt in a minute

1393523782896.jpg

Ugh.. leaking pipes are never good.

Is the room a laundry room AND bathroom? I know they sometimes do that.. I actually had that on a list of options for our laundry and bathroom area since both are too small as separate units.

The homeowner have another two bathrooms, he have done building this bathroom like Laundry.. he use this only like Laundry..he is freak for laundry, and he want a big space for wash clothes..that's crazy man.. :).. For your question, I say that exist many solutions for have bathroom and laundry in one room.. In Italy, sometimes we use this solution, because we have houses more little than Americans

Big space for laundry can be helpful at times. My space for laundry is too small. I can barely fit and it is hard to get clothes in and out of the room. I was looking at houses in another state a few months ago and there was large laundry room with an upright freezer in it. A friend of mine had a horizontal freezer in her laundry room. My laundry room is barely large enough to fit a step stool.

I sometimes watch House Hunters International and the real estate agents have said that Americans tend to want bigger apartments or homes when they come over because they are used to larger ones.

I understand.. Sometimes I watch "buy and sell", it's the program where two twins buy and restructure house for Americans, they buy a very big houses.. 3 times most big than typical Italians houses:eek:

Latest posts

Back