Cold Shower

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmann

Reaction score
We have two bathrooms, a guest and the master, and the guest has a bath/shower combo, but the master has a separate bath and shower. The guest has hot water flowing pretty consistently and the master bath has lava coming out the the faucet, but the master shower never has hot water. It's lukewarm at best. Any ideas as to why that is or what could fix it? BTW all the faucets have separate hot and water handles, except the master shower. I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Many newer shower valves have a temperature limit device in the handle. This can be adjusted to limit how far to the hot side the faucet can turn, so that you can't inadvertently scald yourself. If you could post a picture of your valve with just the handle removed, we might be able to help you further.

Seems like the screw inside the handle is stripped out, so once I magically get that out, I'll throw a picture up here.

Which any suggestions on how to get that stripped screw out would also be quite welcome. I have a set of ProGrabIt's, but the hole on the handle is too small to fit anything aside from the necessary allen wrench in.

Latest posts

Back