Bathroom faucets can last a long time, but without proper cleaning there can be some horrible changes to be had. However, a shiny clean faucet can make design of your bathroom stand out, impressing your guests and anyone who enters it.
There are some key moment in correct cleaning:
- After buying new faucets you should read manual how to take care about your product.
- Use only that fluids that have neutral reaction (from 6 to 9 pH)
- Not proper liquid can damage you facets. Do not use liquids for bowls etc.
- Do not use liquids which contain formic, chloric, acetic acids.
- On cover should be written: Do not contains phosphoric acid
- Do not use liquids which contain chlorine solution.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Clean the faucets if it really needs this.
- Spread liquid only for mentioned in the manual time.
- Firstly spread the liquid on a sponge or textile, and only after this you can clean your faucet.
- After cleaning water the faucets.
- Occurring the surface remains of shampoo, soap, cream can damage the surface of the item. To prevent this, clean the faucet with water.
- Polished, copper and gold surfaces are very delicate and need special attitude.