Broke a few Toes

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I took a pic to send to a friend of mine. I was whining to him so I needed to send them to him as proof.

Anyways, here's a pic.

Lesson learned? Don't have toes.

brokentoes.jpg

I don't know. Worst luck ever?

Ouch! I hate almost breaking toes let alone breaking them. I don't know why toes are so sensitive. We would be better off without them although they seem to be the crumple zone for the foot.

Learn how to walk you neanderthal.

Reactions: SHR
Ouch! I hate almost breaking toes let alone breaking them. I don't know why toes are so sensitive. We would be better off without them although they seem to be the crumple zone for the foot.

Learn how to walk you neanderthal.

I'm learning. It's just taking much longer than everyone else.

Oh and trim your toe nails you hippy!

You do it!

He can't. All his sharp objects have been removed from his rubber room.

I can still bite them of, I just choose not to.

You received this injury at about the same time as your wife's birthday. What exactly did you get her for her birthday?

Austin is kinkier that I would have thought! ;)

I had my first ever broken bone 5 weeks ago. It was my pinky toe. I feel your pain.

You received this injury at about the same time as your wife's birthday. What exactly did you get her for her birthday?

Austin is kinkier that I would have thought! ;)

A canopy. I don't want to buy her things that break my toes.

How are the toes feeling Austin?

They hurt but it's not bad. I barely have control over one of them, so it's an odd feeling.

They hurt but it's not bad. I barely have control over one of them, so it's an odd feeling.[/QUOTE]

I heard that a "masked toe" robbed the Wells Fargo bank on highway 80 today. He asked for only bills with single digits. Employees commented that he was a fun-guy (fun-gi?) and spoke with a fake Canadien accent stating he was from Toe-ron-toe. He high-heeled it out of there and after a brief foot chase he got away. I don't suppose that your toe had anything to do with it. If you can't control it, the authorities may have to, no matter how odd you feel about it.:eek:

I smashed my finger with a rubber mallet last week... You're not alone my friend...
Don't know why, but I feel better now haha

image.jpg

Ouch. I hope all of your injuries heal up quickly.

I stubbed it again this morning. I guess I need to turn on lights when I'm already injured. The kicker is I stubbed it on the same thing I broke it on. I swore for about ten minutes then sat down. Now it's swollen up again but it's alright.

My enemy was the chest in my living room. A few months ago I turned out the lights and smacked my right pinky toe against the leg and ripped the nail off. Guess I didn't learn my lesson. The same scenario is what snapped it out to a 90 degree angle. Sounded like breaking a pretzel stick in two. Good news is the toe nail stayed. Bad news was I couldn't miss work while it healed and spent hours each day walking around on it. My wife and I are still arguing about the relocation of the chest. Maybe she needs to hit it once and see what it's like.

Back