Finally someone made this.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinnebose

Reaction score
No more duct taping your primer and glue together just to keep them in one place. The 2CanCaddy does it for you.

ForumRunner_20121008_175338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar products have been around for quite some time. What happens with that setup is once you start using it glue gets onto the straps making them difficult to remove. I'll stick to the duct tape. Just my opinion.

John

I agree duct tape is best and you can toss it when you are done.

Not an expert, but my understanding is that OSHA regs require the contents label to be visible (not covered by duct tape).

Don't come check my cans, and you won't see them duct taped together.

John,

I am curious as to what other products are like this. I have tried looking for a while and cannot find anything, thanks for the help. Also if you get excessive glue on your straps just buy another set of straps. Or don't be a geek with the glue, lol, I'm kidding.

Thanks, guess I was using wrong key words. That product, to me, is pretty inferior compared to the 2CanCaddy. But thanks again for the help. :D

John what I like about those is that they don't have straps to get all mucked up.

That is true Chris but the glue will still run down the can and make them hard to remove from the caddy.
The biggest problem is being able to use the total contents of the cans before spilling them. I'm sure most who do any amount of new construction have dump them over many times and of course that always happens when they were the last cans you had on the truck.

John

Usually I just keep them seperate but then again I don't use glue everyday.

Latest posts

Back