What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
In reference to another thread with Speedbump.....

Here is the list of calibers I own.

RIFLES
.22 LR
.22 LR-L-S
.22 LR
.17 HMR
.243 Winchester
30-30 Winchester
30-40 Krag
30-06 Springfield
30-06 Springfield
8mm Mauser
.500 S&W

SHOTGUNS
20 GA
12 GA
12 GA

PISTOLS
.22 LR
.38 Special/Long Colt
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
9mm

Do I own enough to be court jester?

There are too many to choose from, you still haven't told me anything about them.

I will probably grab one someday soon. I just don't know what I want. I want a .45 but I want a small gun for a possible CCW.

A CCW is extremely hard to get in Kommiefornia, unless you have connections, or are a (a-hum) retired cop. I would go with a .40 cal in the full size model # 22, or the smaller G-23. I also have a G-27, which is their smallest .40 cal, but without the extended handgrip mag, can be a little troublesome to shoot, at least accurately.

I have been researching the CA CCW and I guess in my business working nights in the ghetto and all is one of the better reasons and I hear that Riverside county is one of the better ones to work with. We will see. If it don't happen no big deal. It is really dumb that we have to beg to protect ourselves. I can understand if I have ever done anything wrong.

I was thinking the .40 but have never fired one. when are we going shooting?

I will have to make a trip out there. I have a place about 15 minutes form my mountain house. Right on the edge of BLM land. I need to build a nice target or I can be like everyone else and just bring an old TV.

With your welding experience, you could make a nice round plate target on a coil spring, with a tripod that can be easily removed for hauling. That is what I have, and works great, until my son hits it with his AR-15. It is now 3/8ths steel plate with big dimples all over it!

Hey guys,stopped in to say Hi.

Tranny in my service van took a dump so I'm not working.

I have a few guns. Mostly handed down to me from My Dad and His Dad.

Remington 03A3 30-06 My Dad bought this from the US Armory around 1956 for about $25. I have the reciept some where
He used it for Deer hunting
Entry hose through a 3/8" steel plate.
Also have a Glenfield( Marlin) Lever action 30-30 My Grandfather used for Javelina Hunting.

Just got called to work. : (
They Have something I don't need a service Van for.

I'll try to stop in more Often

Remington 03A3.jpg

102 (640x480).jpg

I hate when I pick up trannies in my service van. They look so good until they show you their stuff. Then they demand money anyways!

I just recently bought my first gun (glock). I loved the challenge of target shooting and the fun of it that I bought a .45 a month later. It's always good to get to the range and improve your skills.

I will have to take some pics of my Remington 788 I redid the stock on, came out sweet. It's a funky green color. Needs a new butt plate now, it doesn't match.

Latest posts

Back