Price Pfister Side Spray Diverter Valve

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vabear

Reaction score
Why is it so hard for me to locate this item at online suppliers. This is the diverter that attaches to bottom of the spout extension on my Marielle single handle with side spray kitchen faucet. In my case it does not use a clip but has an internal collet (I believe that is the term) . All of the sources have parts schematics but do not show that part.

Thanks for the response. the problem is that any schematics I see show a valve with a clip to attach and mine has an internal collett. Guess I need to pull it and take it to a plumbing supply store.

A lot of products out there are only available thru plumbing contractors, not the general public. Perhaps thats the issue you're faced with. hefully you found what youre looking for at a supplier.

I had problems with my diverter and no one had it locally. Wanting to get it fixed while I had time and not wanting to pay more shipping than the part, I disassembled the diverter and went to my local Ace Hardware store to see if I could find replacement O-rings. Bingo. For $2.50 and 30 minutes of my time, it's done. The O-rings I got were:

1 ea ¾ x 9/16 x 3/32 #11 O-Ring
2 ea ¾ x 5/8 x 1/16 #40 O-Ring
1 ea ¼ x 1/8 x 1/16 #60 O-ring

:eek::eek::eek:

COLLETT . . . . What exactly is a collett?

Do an image search on G:eek::eek:GLE and see what you get

;):D:rolleyes:;):D:rolleyes:

Don't do it with the kids around.

Latest posts

Back