What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
So hows the weather treating you in your neck?

Today here in my part of CA it is 72 degrees and sunny, couldn't be happier in January.

We're having similar weather here in the Phoenix, Arizona area. We're at 67 right now.

Shorts and a T-Shirt in January. :D

Low 20's here in the Milwaukee area. :(

30* and dropping. I hate cold weather!

I live in the south and deal with hurricanes, heat, and humidity so I don't have to deal with cold ass weather. Supposed to be in the low teens in a few nights

it's mid 30's here in RI, i might be moving to CA sometime soon. goodbye bitter cold.

Its 41 now and the low is 20*. The weather says its raining here but all I see are blue skys. :confused:

They are on crack!

28 now, 4-5" of snow tonight. High of 19 tomorrow, high of 11 on Friday!

37F now, low of 14F, high tomorrow of 22, and low tomorrow night of 11F... They have been saying snow, but have gone from 2-4" to 1-2", and now they are saying "umm.. it looks to be missing us to the North"...

we had about 5 weeks of 100+f temps and finally during this week, we have gotten our first break. Its 75F right now, and the low tonite is 64F... :D :D :D

So for today... one 'could' say that Memphis is a better place to live than Lake Havasu or Kommiforia..... :D

Latest posts

Back