Bidets: Hygenic Alternative or Erotic Playtoy?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Fell

We've met before...
Reaction score
I myself say both, but I've spent time in Europe, and I'm a little twisted.:eek:

What say you?

Agreed... It must be both.
I would imagine you have to dry the water off of your ass after using one of these, so, do you still use paper, or just your bare hand? :D

I would surmise a soft Turkish or Egyptian towel would be more appropo, it is, after all, lending class to bodily functions.

Just saw this LOL. I grew up with one in my house and my siblings and I used to make the water hit the ceiling. Now that I'm older that's gross.

I ended up with one of these as a company gave me one, asking me to give my opinion of the product.

It works very well, even blasts off the hair so I don't have to trim so much. As far as drying off, I just sit there for about 24 minutes till I quit feeling the drips and catch up on the reading material I have nearby.

My legs go totally numb from sitting in that position for so long that I have to be hoisted electrically from a winch that I found on ebay that came off a late model tow truck that was being parted out due to divorce, bankruptcy and a drug deal gone bad.

Once I'm able to walk again I realize that I was cleaner now that the waste paste is gone. Suddenly my windows break wide open with blowing curtains and flying fresh flowers enter the room, all heading to my posterior like I have a bee drawn to fresh honey.

I cannot disclose the rest of this wonderful story, but I will say this:

My rectum is cleaner than a hour shower with one of those bidets, they work quite well. I don't care how many make fun of them because once you get past the squirt-squirt that stings a little fear...it keeps stains out of underwear, it keeps from that itching and burning, the burning and itching, the itching that leads to burning and then more itching. Now you got it under your fingernails and you're about to put food to your mouth.

Sometimes my anal region is cleaner than my entire body, thanks to a bidet toilet seat. If I come to your home, and I tell you,

"I've only used 3 rolls of toilet paper in 2 years"

Am I clean? Sniff, you'll have your answer.

3 rolls of toilet paper in 2 years.....I sir would offer you a suppository or a large jug called "GO LIGHTLY" which all but makes you "GO LIGHTLy" !!!

I have always wondered....is the water cold???

Never mind, I looked it up.....duh!!:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Somehow, I knew this would be the epitome of class, from the beginning.

Well done, gentlemen.

Sometimes my anal region is cleaner than my entire body, thanks to a bidet toilet seat. If I come to your home, and I tell you,- Dunbar

I can say the same thing and I don't own one. Makes you think right?

Sometimes my anal region is cleaner than my entire body, thanks to a bidet toilet seat. If I come to your home, and I tell you,- Dunbar

I can say the same thing and I don't own one. Makes you think right?

Is your rectum like a plate glass window, no ripples or edges, no crevices or creases that with not one quick wipe, but numerous attempts with dry toilet paper to accomplish the same feat that water cleanses the same area when you shower or bathe.

Do you clean your windows with a dry paper towel when mud gets on them?

I already know the answer. Explain how your one clean rectum stands against the countless urinary tract infections and infections in that nether-region at hospitals, people that walk in the door with those issues, stack up against your lone attempt to make everyone believe your toilet paper is mysteriously magnificent.

Choose your rebuttal carefully because I'm armed to the hilt with tons of background knowledge on this subject matter.

Latest posts

Back