4th of July plans?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Since the big summer holiday is just around the corner, what are your plans? Is this going to be a special holiday for you and your family?

Going out with my family to that one guy's.

Since the big summer holiday is just around the corner, what are your plans? Is this going to be a special holiday for you and your family?

Well, since its my birthday, I'll probably not have to work... and I will have Noah through that night, so we might swim and stuff around the house...

I guess I am officially heading to the mountians but will be home for the 4th since I have to work at 4am the next day.

My wife and kids are at St. Simon's Island,GA visiting her parents. I will either be on the plumbing forum all weekend or getting drunk with my brother in law and nephew. Maybe both if the plumbing gods are generous.

My wife and kids are at St. Simon's Island,GA visiting her parents. I will either be on the plumbing forum all weekend or getting drunk with my brother in law and nephew. Maybe both if the plumbing gods are generous.

You're not drunk now? You didn't read the rules upon registration did you?

Who am I to argue with policy. Especially good policy. I apologize for my mistake and will comply immediately.

I still haven't taken the boat out but I have been wheeling all weekend.

july 3rd 1.jpg

july 3rd 2.jpg

july 3rd 4.jpg

I fixed my computer today....

Lightning strike killed my modem and my ethernet port on my PC (which is part of my motherboard :( )....

Replaced the modem and put a ethernet card in and its working like new again... :D

Wow, I would just toss it and get another one. I have a hard enough time just turning on the box! Modem, ethernet...foreign language?

I have $900 into this computer... im not gonna just throw it away...

I also got my first air horn made.... it's loud... :D

I took a vid, then realized i didnt have it up to pressure.... its way too shameful to post.... Ill get a better one...

I just got home and in the bed... LONG day of fishing, playing with my son and hanging out with my cousin... a 6-pack of Newcastle brown and I'm not sure if I should close my eyes to go to sleep yet, or not...

I just got home and in the bed... LONG day of fishing, playing with my son and hanging out with my cousin... a 6-pack of Newcastle brown and I'm not sure if I should close my eyes to go to sleep yet, or not...

I was in bed by 9. I was exhausted.

I don't actually remember typing that, but I DO remember laying down and spinning like crazy... :|

I don't actually remember typing that, but I DO remember laying down and spinning like crazy... :|

I hate that. Foot on the floor hand on the wall.

I must be an experienced alcoholic because that doesn't happen any more.

Latest posts

Back