Attached are two pictures for existing plumbing to the washing machine and crude picture of adding three new drains for three additional sinks.
We need to add one hand sink, one mop sink and one large 3 compartment sink.
Any advice or recommendations if this would meet building codes in Texas and if there is a simpler way.
· Adding new Y connector and moving existing washer drain up higher to make room for drains running underneath.
· Use existing Y connector for hand sink
· Adding new Y connector below for mop sink
· Adding new Y connector at bottom for large 3 compartment sink
· All three sink, hand sink, mop sink and 3 compartment sink will have vent tied into to existing roof vent using T connector
· Washer drain since at top of stack will continue to use root vent
· I assume each drain must be separated?
· Are separate vents needed for each of the drain lines?
· Is it ok to use T connector for the vents where they connect to drain?
· For the drains close to the bottom of the floor, is there a minimum height for the drains to be above the floor?
· The Y connector at the main drain pipe, is it ok to stack four Y connectors?
· With this many drains running into one pipe is there a minimum size the drain must be?
· Is there a simpler way to design this and meet building codes?