Recommend a Kitchen Faucet!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casualfc

Reaction score
Single handle, side spray, 4 hole. Good quality, basic chrome, nothing fancy. Easy to find/replace parts. Hopefully in the $100 range.
Please send suggestions.

I usually recommend a Delta for something like this. Good quality, lifetime warranty, easy to find repair parts and a price that isn't going to kill you like some top-end faucets. Lower end Moen faucets also fit the bill, although to be honest I think their quality has been slipping the last few years and you end up repairing them a lot.

I recommend avoiding in-house or cheapy brands such as Danze, Glacier Bay, Peerless or anything like that. You may save a couple bucks initially but you will regret it as soon as something breaks...which will be sooner than you think.

I have never stocked the collins, but it looks like a good faucet. The new DST faucets are quite nice, you will be able to "feel" the better quality when you move the handle.

Wish i knew about in house brands before I bought a faucet, I bought a Glacier Bay faucet from HD and installed it. I started reading and found out theyre notorious for lack of quality. Sure enough,after 1 week of ownership I noticed a few drops.Today it looked like it was turned on very low with a thin stream.I yanked it and returning today after work for a Delta.I really liked the way it looked too but oh well.

Delta or Moen Faucets. I always recommend and prefer them over anyone else. A little more pricey but well worth it in the long run just due to replacement parts. I personally install Moen over anyone else for the exact reason Barber stated.

:)

Got the Delta Collins. Easy install. Used silicon underneath base. Lots of high-tech thought in this faucet. Works great. Occasionally, when I shut it off, I get 4 drops of water, then it stops. Pleased with my upgrade. Timing was perfect, as the night before, I turned the Price Pfister on and heard a heavy flow of water, but saw nothing from the faucet. Spray hose blew clean off, making a nice lake under the faucet. Cheers for Delta,

I recently installed a Moen kitchen faucet and the water flow seems lower. A couple of weeks later I help my son install another Moen kitchen faucet and his flow was very slow also. I notice that the supply lines are very small in diameter. Is there some government regulation now forcing the new fixtures to put out less water?

hoosierblue...

moen water saver. see the green thing? yours may be grey

take it out..open the back door and give it a fling

but watch out..in commiefornia, that would be a crime against the great state of weird

9c4f764e-29d4-49fb-8cb7-4c7ee03f1869_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back