"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will start. today i went to pick up my jeep that has been on loan for two months and it was wobbling down the road so i pulled over and took a look and one of my U-bolts on the front axle was snapped in half and the other was loose so now I am waiting for a tow truck two blocks from where I started.

That blows!

Here is my useless story from today. My daughter needed a ride to Bob Hope Airport at 0500 hours, so she could fly to New York to see the useless, still unemployed "kinda" boyfriend. My wife says, "Since we are headed in that direction, let's go to the Farmer's Market, at Third and Fairfax." So we drop off the daughter and arrive at Farmer's Market at 0620 hours. Yep, me, the wife, two bums digging thru trash cans, and two Hispanic fellows hosing down the very much closed market. Yep, we drove home and went back to bed!

Today I get to drive to San Diego to have lunch with someone I don't know or care for. Maybe I will grab a Nessy Burger on the way back?

Went to Orange County swapmeet, then went on to look at the houses and Masarrati's that I will only be able to afford if I robbed a bank or three! And no Chris, I am not the "Ol Geezer Bandit!"

HID install went good... also got my front plate on and my horns... :D

That front plate has been on at least 4 vehicles and is about 6 years old...

I came home today and found a chicken in my mailbox. It was a stuffed chicken but a chicken none tha less.
My neighbors thought I was trying that new airmail thing.
And yes I did take pictures, because some may think I was going crazy if I told them.
Its one thing if they think your going nuts, but its when they know your nuts is when it gets fun.

Ya know the art of a good story teller is to always leavem wanten more...lol

attachment.php

Last edited:
I have lots of points, but another knife thread is not what y'all probably want around here...

Latest posts

Back