Shower panels and splash out

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

branimal

Reaction score
I'm looking at a shower panel with body massagers - the Vigo Dilana. It has a rain shower head and 6 body sprayers. See pics below.

I have a 3' x4' shower enclosure with two walls being tiled. It's the sliding door Vigo Winslow. Also pictured below.

I'll have 6" curbs.

1. To minimize splash should I direct the water flow at the fixed panel. I'm concerned about the 6 body spray nozzles. Or can I direct it at the sliding door? The latter would be more ideal from shower panel placement perspective - but open to either.

2. Will the rain fall style shower head create enough pressure to wash off soap efficiently?

3. Can I buy aftermarket arms to extend the shower arm length? I'd like to get the rainfall about the center of the shower.

Thanks

6cfe518f0a2f35e70ffa8b39065e068f.jpg

0798c09bcdd1632e60dbda7188569d87.jpg

70fd9c668677d647550203109e52cb61.jpg

c2112ca039c8f8ce7e8aad9a111acf68.jpg

I use a similar shower control panel. The rain head can be turned away (outward) from a straight down position and it works great for soaping and rinsing. This way, the arm is perfect without increasing the length.

I use a similar shower control panel. The rain head can be turned away (outward) from a straight down position and it works great for soaping and rinsing. This way, the arm is perfect without increasing the length.

Thanks Havasu.

Do shower panels require the use of a shower panel box for your copper supply lines?

50f388cf2f611fec6fbec1f4e760c495.jpeg

My shower panel had already been installed when I purchased this home, so I really don't know for sure. There are numerous YouTube videos available to help you install Vigo shower unit, but it seems all of them deal with the glass panels and not the control unit.

Latest posts

Back