Oversized Laundry Tub/Utility Sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndoll

Reaction score
Need to replace my old leaky concrete utility sink. Currently I have a utility sink that is 48" x 20" double basin. I'm looking to replace it with a free standing plasitc sink, however everything at the hardware store is roughly 24" x 24" single or 40"x 24" double basin. I would really like something thats in the 30-40" x 24" single basin so I can fit some larger items in the sink now and then. Anyone aware of a single basin free standing plastic utility tub like this? I've found stainless tubs like this but they cost a fortune. Thanks for the help.

The only basins I know which have similar measurements are small bathtubs from motorhomes. I used several of them at my wife's dog grooming business. The plastic sinks are extremely limited, and if you want specific dimensions, you will have to either custom make or purchase a S/S sink. The best prices I have found on the Internet come from Sam's Club, but all of their S/S sink basins are made in foreigh countries, and may not be the best quality.

The only plastic sinks I know of in that size are actually dog grooming sinks. They also cost a fortune because they are "specialty" sinks. I think the cheapest I have seen in that size range was like $700.

Latest posts

Back