Tank-less water heater QUESTIONS

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello,
I`m looking to tankless water heat to replace my 75 gallon tank water heater. It will be used in a 2,000 sqft house hold of 2 adults and 2 children.There are 2 full bath and 1 half bath in the house. I have been looking at Rinnai and Rheem units. I am leaning towards the Rheem Rtgh-95dvln. Was wonder if anyone had and info/reviews on these unit or on tank-less water heater in general .
Thanks

Here is a Youtube report on it. Seems like a good unit but I personally like the Navien unit, just because this is what I had before selling my house.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZTtJOAlRQ[/ame]

I work for a company that does Rheem warranty work and I have been doing service plumbing since 1998 I do not like Rheem tankless would not use in my house. They do not work well on well water that is not filtered.

Just remember tankless require continuous maintenance such as flushing the system. Please make sure you do your homework on them. Failure to do so could lead to premature failure that no warranty will cover.

What about the cold water sandwich thing? Is there a unit out there that will help to avoid this.

I hope you dont plan on running multiple fixtures, again not a strong point for tankless. I installed 50 gallon power vent at family members 4500 sq. ft 2 adults 3 kids. He has never had a hot water issue.

Latest posts

Back