This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bust his happy arse!

Take the reliable pontoon boat out again tomorrow, or jump in the fast boat for the first time this year, and possible have engine problems due to the rotten fuel?

Fast one! thats why they tow things, how else are you going to burn out that fuel.

Go buy more odd money or silver?

Silver, but nothing will matter in the long run. The real money is in bullets and beans.

Listen to Chris laugh that off, assume I'm correct and continue to invest in beans?

Do both, complain for a bit then move on. That's pretty late if you're asking me. Keep going through the 48 unread threads, or go to bed cause I gotta be up in 8 hours?

Keep reading.

Pack for the long weekend or sit on the couch and rush in the morning?

Sit down and relax.

Clean up and go home early,

or play on the computer all morning drinking coffee?

CPU and coffee, is there anything greater?

Go by bug bite cream from the mosquito that lived off me last night, set a trap and lay in wait?

You are a good shot. Pull out that .22 cal "Armadillo" rifle and have at it!

Now that I'm home from my 19 day road trip, do something productive or just take a nap?

I was picking off red wasp with a Red Ryder yesterday. My wife was not impressed till I started getting them in mid flight.

Keep shooting them, go get poison?

More beer.

Take more Aleve, move onto something stronger?

Move onto something stronger, push your liver to its limits while you're still young.

Keep beard and hair growing out or get usual military shave and haircut?

Shave head, keep beard. I do that. I look nice. Well, not nice, angry, but I don't look unkempt.

Although I was thinking the same, he has been dealing with a sick family and we should give him this one for free. Any further violations, he will have to deal with an admin, right Chris?

Delete the above or leave it and suffer the wrath?

Latest posts

Back