Anyone ever had a Tur-Duc-Hen?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_David

Easily Amused
Professional
Reaction score
My wife Ordered one from CostCo and it was shipped frozen in the mail.
Arrived yesterday.
Hard as a rock. It says to thaw for 2 Days.
One will have to do.
Its only 15 lbs and cost about $75.
It's a de-boned turkey stuffed w/ a de-boned chicken stuffed w/ a de-boned duck w/ a layer of stuffing and a layer of pork rice between each bird.
Only the turkey Leg bones and wings are not removed.

I had one this thanksgiving (the Canadian one back in oct.)

Fraking delicious.

I just hope your cooked all the way through with the delayed thaw time.

It was awesome. A lot more stuffing then I expected.
They used a 10lb turkey, 3lb chicken and a 1lb duck.
Fed 10 adults , a couple kids & still had left overs.
The pork rice stuffing was great.

I found the duck to be a bit greasy (duck usually is) and um...mine was wrapped in bacon, so there was that grease....

You guys are making me hungry but I am way to cheap to even think about buying one of these great creations. Next year I am coming over to your house Dave! Maybe I will just have to go Turkey and Duck hunting and buy a chicken and make one myself.

Not greasy at all. I cooked it in a large covered pan with a rack.
I was gonna take a picture of it before I stated to carve it up but It smelled soooo gooood and I was hungry so no time was wasted carvin' that baby up.
Didn't really find that much duck in it though. When I sliced it up it kind of just feel apart and I think the duck got blended in with the dark meat

Last edited:
I have and I loved it. Mine was also stuffed with sausage in the middle. It was excellent.

Latest posts

Back