camera inspection equipement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spino

Reaction score
hello, I am a plumbing and heating contractor near Montréal qc canada. I do not presently own a sewer inspection camera. I have visited the web site of PRO BUILT TOOLS AND AM PRESENTLY CONSIDERING A 200 FOOT COLOUR SELF LEVELLING CAMERA WITH FOOTAGE COUNTER AND SONDE. does anyone have RECENT experience with this company . much appreciated. Anthony Spino

I did a bunch of research before I bought a camera. Too many negative reviews of ProBuilt, both the customer service and the actual tools themselves, for me too take the chance. Many of the negative reviews were from plumbers on web forums that I frequent, so I believe that their reviews and problems were legitimate.

Here is how this plays out...

Save your money and buy Ridgid.

-OR-

Buy a cheaper brand, regret it, save your money, and then buy Ridgid.

I've only used ridgid and general, general wasn't bad but if I were in the market for one I'd suck it up and buy a ridgid like already said. I wouldn't waste your money on anything else personally

I agree ridgid is the way to go plus there locater is dead on and easy to use I've used five diffrent companies that make cameras and ridgid is best price best warranty and takes one hell of a beating

Back