What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will. Right now my buddy is just holding them in lieu of cash, but I probably won't ever have enough to buy them back.

I'll see if he'll do that. He tells me stories about shooting them and having fun without me around.

Seems like that's the deal nowadays...

I need to get out of the house.

Going pig hunting for five days Wednesday. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Plumbing Forum

I bought a Ruger Redhawk .44 from a cop buddy in desperate need of money. Two weeks later, he found the money, so he repaid me, and he got his gun back. I never did shoot the thing, but wanted to.

Want to borrow mine?

Here is a shot of some of mine.ImageUploadedByPlumbing Forum1397533942.388652.jpg

New toy, ruger redhawk .44 magnumView attachment 5268

I have one of those. It was stolen from me, sent through a pawn shop a few times, I finally got it back about 5 years ago, after 16 or 17 years. The trigger had been worked on before I bought it originally, it is probably the nicest trigger I have ever squeezed.

I will shoot mine thursday when I get to my hunting grounds.

I can't wait til I get a double barrel shotgun, they are neat.

Those are nice!
Chris, is that a 3" barrel on the revolver on the middle left?
I need to get some good photos of my guns. I don't have very many though. I'm sure my brother-in-law has a MUCH larger collection.

I believe that one is a 4" barrel. The top left is a 2-3/4" barrel to judge from.

That's a beautiful collection you guys have.
I haven't fired a weapon in 22 years. My wife is adamant about not having any, with the kids and all that...she probably doesn't trust herself either (serious road-rage issues as well).:rolleyes:
After this many years I would probably need to take classes just to relearn how to load and shoot straight.
My favorite and fondest memories was from my Mossberg 500, 9 shot. Got it from a fellow corpsman for $100. Great for blowin' off steam in the woods and home protection. Y'know, if you put gasoline on a 5 pound bag of flour...light it, then shoot it, you can get a pretty awesome fireball. Just don't stand too close like I did.:eek:
I almost forget about my H&K 9mm and Chinese SKS that were great at the range.
Sold them years ago when I got out of the service and do regret it a little. Oh, well...some of the local dealers offer free range time and classes for new purchases and maybe I can sell my wife on the idea of trying it out.
Until then, I'll suffer from gun-envy and enjoy your collections vicariously.

You should go down and take a class and buy a new gun, they are neat and handy. Not dangerous at all if you know how to handle one.

Back