Trying to Identify Kitchen Faucet???

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freecrowder

Reaction score
Hi first time user. How do you go about identifying a manufacturer of a sink faucet. I have looked all over it and in the nooks and crannies. I do know that it has a Moen replacement valve model C 4000 (blue and white w/mickey mouse looking oring)because I replaced it myself. I have sent pics to Moen but they have said that it is not theirs. I have found things very close on their site but not exactly. I need to replace the pull down wand. I would like to just replace the plastic valving inside the wand but don't see anything like that. I can post pics if it would help.
Thanks

Of course pics. I'm guessing danze. I need a replacement wand or at least the internal plastic manifold.

photo 1(1).jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 2(1).jpg

Yes, the pics are correct. I just haven't commented since I have no idea what brand of faucet you own.

No luck yet. Best would be if you can pull the cartridge and get pictures of the bottom, side and top views. Maybe some luck then.

Here is a manufacturers pic of the valve . I replaced it myself. Moen and Danze both say that it is not their faucet.

4000na.jpg

Back